UX/UI Web Designer
Job Summary: The UX/UI Web Designer will join our web design and development team, with a strong focus on web design, user experience, and conversion optimisation.
The priority for this role is to design UX/UI to a high standard, understanding the importance of our company branding and incorporating these assets into their work.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and innovative and able to deliver high-quality website designs, brand identities and digital assets.
• All Websites and Ecommerce products.
• All subsidiary and 3rd party distributor markets within the region.
• Local marketing and Ecommerce teams.
• Close cooperation with Content Lead, developers, Digital and Brand Communication team.
• E-Commerce and Development Agencies, where applicable.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
• Designing landing pages, websites, illustrations, logos and digital assets optimised for web devices
• Wireframing and prototyping user journeys and conversion paths using Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch
• Collaborating with other employees and clients to conceptualise visuals based on their requirements
• Working with copywriters and front-end developers, CRO specialist to produce build-ready designs
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
Technical Skills and Experience
• A personal portfolio or a few examples of own work
• A minimum of 4+ years designing responsive solid landing pages and webpages
• A rich understanding of user experience principles
• Experience in branding, graphic design, illustration and digital assets
• Experience using Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch to create interactive wireframes and prototypes
• Familiarity with Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
• Very high attention to detail
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Experience working on e-commerce websites
• Knowledge of SEO fundamentals and how to incorporate them with designs
• Experience working closely with front-end developers
• Experience working with Salesforce and/or PHP
• Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent with principles and values.
• Ability to deal with a fast-changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
• Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
• Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results.
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Broad, pro-active problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
• Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
Digital savvy, well-rounded creative with design, content, and/or generic creative experience.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Based in London / Uxbridge, with paid parking and very good access to public transport. Hybrid working available – min 3 days in the office