December 15, 2019
UI/UX Design Internship
About this role
- Work consistently with content marketing team and web design team
- Work with UX/UI Design team to understand industry best practises
- Illustrate and design website elements (layouts, templates etc.)
- Develop stories and concepts for websites, online marketing pieces, and applications
- Create graphical elements and visuals in accordance with company brand guidelines
- Conduct research on user requirements, design trends, and developments in tech in order to provide higher quality of user experience
- Contribute to overall UX/UI design guide
- Build wireframe prototypes and mock-ups using Omnigraffle, Sketch, Azure, Balsamiq, Invision etc.
Requirements to apply
- Eligible majors: Visual Communication, Graphic or Web Design, or a related field, etc.
- Design portfolio demonstrating strong design skills (creativity, typography, layout etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of current web standards (e.g. HTML, CSS, web browser capabilities)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand user needs and provide creative solutions
- Experience with or knowledge of web content management systems a plus
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
This is an internship, don’t worry, we will on-board you onto our Ikaroa Academy Programme and teach you everything you need to know to help give you the skillset and tools you will need to get started.
Job Category: UI/UX
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: London