About this role
- Work consistently with content marketing team and web design team
- Work with UX/UI Design team to understand industry best practises
- Illustrate and design website elements (layouts, templates etc.)
- Develop stories and concepts for websites, online marketing pieces, and applications
- Create graphical elements and visuals in accordance with company brand guidelines
- Conduct research on user requirements, design trends, and developments in tech in order to provide higher quality of user experience
- Contribute to overall UX/UI design guide
- Build wireframe prototypes and mock-ups using Omnigraffle, Sketch, Azure, Balsamiq, Invision etc.
Requirements to apply
- Eligible majors: Visual Communication, Graphic or Web Design, or a related field, etc.
- Design portfolio demonstrating strong design skills (creativity, typography, layout etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of current web standards (e.g. HTML, CSS, web browser capabilities)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand user needs and provide creative solutions
- Experience with or knowledge of web content management systems a plus
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
This is an internship, don’t worry, we will on-board you onto our Ikaroa Academy Programme and teach you everything you need to know to help give you the skillset and tools you will need to get started.